Bozeman Aerial Arts
Come discover a whole new way to experience fitness! Aerial Fitness will provide a unique way to train in aerial arts, while giving you a fun way to work out! Enhance your physical capability and gain aerial knowledge while learning proper technique to build strength and improve flexibility. Each session will implement different apparatuses such as aerial silks, hammock, and lyra with various technique drills, strength exercises, and more! All levels are encouraged and welcomed.
Come Fly with us! Lyra hoop is similar to the trapeze and offers students an accessible place to begin aerial arts. Learn mounts, dismounts, aerial poses and beginning combinations on the lyra. Aerial hoop will increase coordination, balance and help you gain strength in the upper body and core.
Aerial Hoop 4-week Series
Private Aerial Hoop Lessons
Take time to learn lyra. Get personalized attention and time with our instructors as you learn the lyra hoop at your own speed. This is a great option for students who want specialized classes, have time constraints or need a personal training experience with the lyra. More info on Pricing.
Private Aerial Classes
Do you and your friends need a private class? Schedule a time for your own private lyra or aerial fusion class. Class is an hour and we require 4 students to attend, but more may join you. Call us to Schedule. More Info on Pricing.
Aerial Silks Classes
Discover a world without gravity in aerial silks workshops. Build your strength, stability and flexibility and learn what you can do in the air. Students will gain knowledge of poses, transitions and dance moves in aerial silks. This workshop is for all levels of fitness and is taught at a beginning level. Refresh your skills or learn a new skill.
Check out our Workshop calendar
1. Come to class a few minutes earlier so we can get you signed in.
2. Wear comfortable workout clothing. We recommend t-shirts that cover the armpits and capris or pants.
3. Bring your water bottle to keep hydrated.
4. We have a limited number of spaces available in our Aerial Arts classes. Please sign up online to guarantee your spot.
5. Please remember to take off jewelry and do not wear clothing with zippers or sharp embellishments that may catch on the fabric or your skin.